10 Things you don’t know about me
Hey guys, let’s have some fun today and find out 10 things about me you don’t already know.
1. I am a huge fan of football. I love watching a great game with friends and, cooking out. We normally have a good game of corn hole going in the back alley of our home here on Oahu. I will cook my dad’s famous bean casserole and, mix up a few burgers to throw on the grill.
2. I love the color turquoise. So much that I have hydro flask’s in this color, the drink tops, jewelry, t-shirts and of course my photography logo in this color. It reminds me of the ocean here and, makes me smile.
3. I love PENS. Give me all the pens that you can throw at me and I am happier than a chunky baby eating all the snacks.
4. I love notebooks. If you were to go in any room in my house you will find some sort of notebook laying around with my favorite pen.
5. I love to wear socks to bed. My feet get cold. I also rub my feet together at night. Drive’s my husband insane, but I don’t care I love my socks! I have like 15 pairs of them that are either football team related or some random character on them.
6. I love soft blankets, even in the heat of the summer I love to cuddle up under a soft blanket, and if it has a soft side and rough side you best believe it will be wrong side up and I will be under the soft part!
7. I make very impulsive decisions, like buying things that I don’t need, or won’t use but once. Yep, that’s me in the purse section buying another bag that I won’t use but once. This leads me to number 8.
8. I love bags. Like give me all the big bags to put all the things in that I don’t really use, but think that I need to take with me just in case I may need it.
9. This is kind of a combo one. I love a good apple crown and cranberry drink and, a VERY cold IPA beer. My husband knows that I love sweet drinks, so he went on the hunt for one and low and behold he found the Apple Crown and Cranberry drink. He mixed it up and it’s been love for about 4 years now. I love the IPA for the tangy taste. I know I said I love sweet stuff but wait for number 10.
10. I freaking LOVE, let me say it a little louder for those in the back…I LOVE sour candy. I could become a diabetic with all the sour candy that I have consumed in my days. There is nothing better than feeling my jaws hurt from the sour taste of the candy!
I hope that you feel a little closer to me, and my weirdness with these 10 things you don’t know about me.
Images by Kacey Norris
If you are looking for a Photographer here in Northern Virginia, Quantico contact me today here
I’m a birth, newborn and maternity lifestyle photographer serving Washington DC, Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Fairfax, Reston, Leesburg, Manassas, Gainesville, Haymarket, Stafford County, Prince William County, and Fredericksburg. I am located in Stafford, Virginia and I’m available for travel in the Virginia, Maryland and DC areas.
4 thoughts on “10 Things you don’t know about me”
This was so much fun to read! I can hear your smile the entire post!
OMG! My Hydroflask is turquoise too!! Reading this let get to know you so much better, I love the random things that you wouldn’t normally know about someone unless you’d been friends for years. THE BEST.
How cool!! Us turquoise girls gotta stick together, haha 🙂